Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feel the Love

Sorry if I've been neglecting this blog, but I've been having way too much fun :)

Last Saturday, Violet and I had our first session together from the Pregnancy, Babies and Children's Expo! I was so excited I could hardly sleep the night before and we had so much fun.

Yes we love kids of all ages (even big ones) but one of the hidden gems of doing what we do is having the opportunity to meet and get to know the families of these dear little ones and seeing just how much love they have for each other. For us, it's a real privilege to be able to witness a small part of that and if I've done my job right, I get to capture this for all to see. So here goes; some pics from Saturday:

First up was Miss A. and her stunning eyes:



This little one was just so well behaved I'm sure that she's destined to be a super model. And her smile could melt the polar ice caps. Check it out for yourself:






I think her Daddy's going to have a hard time keeping the boys away when she's older!

Then we had Charlie's angels. These cousins were so full of energy and certainly made me work but it's pretty obvious that there's a lot of love in this family:




and starkissess all around:




Yep, Daddy didn't miss out either:




Next came this lucky Boy, Mister D. He came with his two big sisters and a cousin who just all adore him! And we can all see why:





And that cheeky smile that's bound to break a few hearts:



But sometimes being this darn cute can be all too much:



Next up were two brothers who I just couldn't get enough of. Big brother N was so patient and caring toward little brother K. And boy was this kid smart and cute and so much fun! Check out the brotherly love:




And little brother K was loving him right back....

So Cute!



Last up for the day was little miss L who is just so lucky to have such loving parents. She cried when I picked her up but just look at how she behaves for her daddy:

And she even managed a smile for him:

And at the end of the day, what else was a girl to do but cuddle up to her favourite man:
Can we say Awww.

No comments: