Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Spring is in the air

I love spring. For me, it's the ideal season. Lovely warm days to enjoy, punctuated by the occasional rain. The grass still looks lovely and green from the winter's rain and it's warm enough that you can go out and enjoy it and let's not forget the beautiful flowers that come into bloom in spring.

Now, I'm not much of a gardener myself, but I only had to look in my own backyard to be rewarded by nature's beauty and I thought I'd take this opportunity to share these with you.


Nothing says "Spring" like a yellow daisy:



and these freesias are just divine:



I have no idea what these flowers are but they remind me of cherry blossoms:


Our kumquat tree laden with fruit:

and my favourite find in the garden today:

Who knew life could be so sweet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring has sprung, I totally agree about Spring!!
I love the flower pics and especially the treasure you found, he's a little ray of sunshine!
V
xox