Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Heart and Soul

Hi and welcome to Starkissed Photography blog page.

I'm hoping to update this page on a regular basis to showcase my latest work and show off some of the sweetest kids in Perth. As this is my first post, I think that it's only befitting that the first pic to go up is one of my favourite subjects. My Hubby and Son...or as I like to think of them...heart and soul. Yes, I'm one lucky Gal....





For those of you who are attending the Pregnancy, Babies and Children's Expo, please come and visit the Tiny Treasures baby sculptures stand where I will be displaying my work, along side the very talented Violet Faure, proprietor of Tiny Treasures.

Tiny Treasures is a baby sculpture business, run by my talented friend Violet. The sculptures are truly amazing and the detail in them is unbelievable. I discovered Tiny treasures at last year's expo, when I was pregnant and decided to get a sculpture done of my son when he was 4 weeks old. Now he's eight months old and I'm so glad that I did. He's grown so much and it's amazing to look back and see how tiny his hands and feet were and just how cute that little butt was at that age (yes I have a sculpture of his butt). Thanks to Violet, I'll have these to treasure for ever. I was so impressed by how lovely and professional Violet was that when she mentioned that she was looking for a photographer to take pictures for her, I jumped at the chance. Why? because she has the same work ethics as I do and I believe in her product. As she so blatantly said to me:

"I want to make sure I'm putting a quality product out there for my clients..."

Now who wouldn't want to be associated with that sort of work ethic?

Check out her website on:

http://www.babysculptures.com.au/

We're putting together a show special. Book in for a baby sculpture on the 23rd of August and receive a free portrait sitting for your child and a free 5"x7" print of your choice. A $20 deposit is required at booking as places are limited.

Hope to meet you there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your talent is growing. you have a wonderful eye and the end results are absolutely charming!