Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a Blast!

WOW...what a blast I've had at the Pregnancy, babies and children's expo!
Violet and I handed out so many cards just on Friday alone that I had to leave early to get some more cards printed up.

We met so many wonderful people...lots of yummy mummies, so many too cute bubs and even a few proud dads. It was wonderful to meet you all. Violet and I were like two kids in a candy store:

"...look at that cute one with the cute smile...oh,oh how about that one with the beautiful eyes...Violet look! how cute is that one..." (Cluck,Cluck)

In case you haven't guessed, WE LOVE KIDS. We love their little hands and feet, their cute little butts, their button nose. We love their sweet smiles, their crazy hair, the way they act so coy....well, we just love kids.

Just in case you were wondering, we did manage to get some work in during the expo but it was all fun.

Our show special proved so popular that we had to open up additional days to meet the demand and I'm so excited that I'll get to do a photo session with some ultra cute babes. Thank you to those of you who booked in and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

Here's a few pics from the expo:

Violet at work






Time for a quick cuddle




Some of violet's handy work


For those of you who didn't get to book in for our show special, please check back on this blog for future specials. Violet and I are working on some new ideas and hope to be able to offer a Christmas special in the near future.

Hope to meet more of you all in the near future.




No comments: