Friday, June 26, 2009

A wedding in the Family

I've been meaning to blog these pictures for quite some time now, but I've been preoccupied as a mummy to do so until now....little man is finally asleep.

I took these pictures of my gorgeous sister in law and her now husband back in April.

T and R met at uni and after many years of courtship, I am happy to say that they are now man and wife. Here are some of my favorites from the day:

T...looking totally elegant as a bride....



The all important kiss....



The wedding theme was butterflies and ocean. This was my handy work...




And my absolute favourite pic of the day...




And lastly, one of my little man looking very handsome (and more and more like his daddy everyday) as a page boy.



CONGRATULATION T and R.

1 comment:

V. said...

You did a beautiful Job Kit.
The pictures of the bride are gorgeous. and Marc is too cute in his tux!