Monday, May 11, 2009

Miss A

Hello all,
Sorry for the lapse but we've been battered by colds and flu in my household. My hubby has one right now and my little man is just getting over one...well, another one.

Today I want to introduce you to a beautiful little princess...Miss A. It took her mother three hours to get her to sleep. Miss A was just so inquisitive, and did not want to miss out on anything. Anyway, I hope that you will agree with me that it was all worth it.




I love this newborn pose...


and my favourite shot for the day. Just think, she will never be this small again....oh it goes way to fast.



I hope you wonderful mums had a lovely mother's day yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh so precious! Yes it was worth the wait. You did a beautfiul job Kit, and it helps I'm sure when the subject is soooo adorable.