Thursday, March 12, 2009

Miss You Jodes

O.K, for the past week or so, I've been feeling sorry for myself, but you can't really blame me since my best friend has up a left me to move to the eastern states! Yep, just up and left. We've been friends since we were 10 (and yes that was some time ago for those of you who are wondering)!

I've threatened to O.D. via chocolate toblerone cheesecake and mango pudding but then I've just got my pre-baby body back so who would I REALY be hurting here????

Anyway, before Jodes up and left, she invited me to photograph her family whilst they were all together and I might just be a little biased because I just LOVE this family, but who could resist these guys?



I just love big families and the kids in this family were just tooooo cute. Check these out:




One special little girl:




And check out these little cousins....these photos make me laugh...






and last but not least, my beautiful friend Jodi and her hubby:

I miss you Jodes......where's that cheesecake...

No comments: